Do you have any other alternative for cash when you most need it?
YES ! With Hong Leong Personal Financing-i you have! Hong Leong Personal Financing-i is a facility to assist customers meeting their personal consumption such as purchasing of computers, personal investments, renovation, and furthering tertiary education. It adopts Murabahah via Tawarruq arrangement structure as the underlying transaction.
Features & BenefitsGet 20% Cash Back on interest and enjoy:
- Monthly instalments as low as RM103*
- 5-minute loan approval at am:pm Convenient Banking**
- Flexible repayment tenure from 2 to 7 years***
- NO guarantor and collateral required
- NO processing fees
- NO early settlement fees.
** 48 hours approval at other locations
*** 6 & 7 years loan tenure are only available for salaried applicants age ≥ 30, earning an annual income of ≥ RM48,000
Get our Personal Financing-i today to enjoy:
- Hassle Free Application and Fast approval within 48 hours*
- High financing margin of up to 5 times your monthly salary/income
- Low monthly installment
- Flexible payment tenure of up to 5 years
- Minimum income eligibility of only RM24,000 per annum
- No guarantor and no collateral
- The Bank shall grant rebate to the Customer(s) on the Bank's Selling Price under the principle of ibra' as prescribed by the Shariah Advisory Council of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
- Ibra' shall be granted to the Customer who
settles their financing facility(ies) before the end of the financing
tenure. Settlement prior to the end of the financing facility tenure by
the Customers shall include, but is not limited to the following
- Customer who make an early settlement or early redemption;
- Settlement of this financing facility(ies) due to financing restructuring exercise;
- Settlement by Customer in the case of default; and
- Settlement by Customer in the event of termination or cancellation of this financing facility(ies) before the maturity date.
- Ibra' (Rebate) shall be calculated as follows:
Ibra' = [remaining unearned profit] +[undisbursed principal (if applicable)] - early settlement charges* - current month profit
*cost that have not been recovered because a financing contract has a structure with discount elements at the initial period of financing; and/or
- The rebate shall only be deemed granted upon receipt of the settlement/redemption sum as determined by the Bank.
- If you wish to apply via any of our branches, please visit the nearest HLISB/HLB Branch
- Fill up our application form
- To submit the income documents as per below table: